H & H Associates is a London-based firm that offers training, IT, management consultancy and forensic accounting services to small and medium-sized businesses. The firm was founded in 1983 by Henry Hardoon, a certified management consultant, chartered accountant, international accountant, forensic accountant, project manager and qualified IT professional.
The firm’s consulting approach aims to deliver long-term sustainable improvement by:
– Providing information to clients
– Solving clients’ problems
– Making diagnoses and recommendations
– Assisting with the implementation of solutions
– Building consensus and commitment around corrective actions
– Facilitating client learning and organizational effectiveness
As a result, the firm’s clients have survived challenges and become industry leaders.
The firm also has extensive experience in preparing expert reports and giving expert evidence in civil and criminal courts on matters such as:
– Accounting treatments designed to conceal wrongdoing
– Revenue recognition
– Solvency and going concern
– Quantification of losses
– Valuation of shareholdings and businesses
The firm is also adept at implementing the latest software and systems alongside existing client infrastructure while always considering the human aspect.
The firm’s commitment to remain at the forefront of the forensic accountancy and consultancy industries is unmatched.