H & H Associates were formed in 1983 by senior partner Henry Hardoon, a Certified Management Consultant, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant, International Accountant, Project Manager and qualified IT professional. The Company has been providing Training, IT, management consultancy and legal consultancy services for small to medium sized companies for several years. Clients range from sole traders to large corporations, at the heart of H & H Associates consulting approach is a focus on delivering long-term sustainable improvement.
The company has developed a reputation for being able to implement the latest software and systems along side existing client infrastructure. It prides its self on always being able to examine the human aspect. So much so that over the last few years Henry Hardoon has become a leading industry spokesman on accounting software and IT applications. He writes regular columns in accounting publications and comments on both TV and radio.
Henry Hardoon’s other notable credits include:
- A member of the ACCA’s Financial Reporting and Charity committees he advised on the content of 2012+ exams
- Examiner for the Association of Cost and Executive Accountants
- Lecturer to accountants on Forensic accounting, Strategic Financial Management, IFRS and the Web
- Lectured at Barnet College on Sage Accounting
- UK representative of the Institute of Forensic Accountants
- QAD advisor of the Institute of International Accountants
- Advisor to governments on code of conduct policy