H & H Associates based in London, was formed in 1983 by senior partner Henry Hardoon BSc, FCA, FCCA, FAIA, CPFA, CMC, a Certified Management Consultant, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant, International Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Project Manager and qualified IT professional.
The firm has been providing Training, IT, management consultancy services and forensic accounting for small to medium sized companies for several years.
Clients range from sole traders to large corporations.
At the heart of H & H Associates consulting approach is a focus on delivering long-term sustainable improvement. H & H Associates do this through a staged process that includes the following tasks
1. Providing information to a client.
2. Solving a client’s problems.
3. Making a diagnosis, which may necessitate redefinition of the problem.
4. Making recommendations based on the diagnosis.
5. Assisting with implementation of recommended solutions.
6. Building a consensus and commitment around corrective action.
7. Facilitating client learning—that is, teaching clients how to resolve similar problems in the future.
8. Permanently improving organizational effectiveness.
Because of this H & H Associates’ clients have not only weathered storms but have become industry leaders.
H & H Associates also have many years of experience of preparing expert reports and of giving expert evidence in the UK’s civil and criminal courts.
Matters on which we give expert opinions include:
- accounting treatments designed to conceal wrongdoing.
- revenue recognition.
- solvency and going concern.
- the quantification of losses, and
- the valuation of shareholdings and businesses.
The firm has also developed a reputation for being able to implement the latest software and systems alongside existing client infrastructure.
It prides itself on always being able to examine the human aspect.
Our commitment to remain at the forefront of the forensic accountancy, consultancy industries, matched with our unwavering culture of excellent client care has resulted in repeat instructions from the most successful companies. Our bespoke solutions also include our established white-labelling service covering all our areas of expertise.
So much so that over the last few years Henry Hardoon has become a leading industry spokesman on accounting software and IT applications. He writes regular columns in accounting publications and comments on both TV and radio.